Tuesday 21 May 2013

Leaving GBS

Today I wish you farewell because today I (James or Drogo01) have decided to leave GameBoxStudios

 I wish the best of luck to those still on the site making videos and will now stop blogging, researching and working on any future projects. The last thing I will do though is build the puzzle world and upload it to planet Minecraft over the next coming months. The reason for this is partly my own and the fact that I no longer wish to spend time blogging and creating videos which seem to be getting little affect. As well as this I of course have not been doing much over the last 6-9 month's due to a lot of collage work.

So I now again say farewell to the minority who look upon this site, and hope the rest of the group all the best in their future en-devours.

James

1 comment:

  1. We're sorry to see you go James! Hopefully you can still connect with us through the puzzle world, which we will post here if that is okay with you. - Kyle

    ReplyDelete